Please apply by sending a copy of your CV with a one page covering letter outlining why you believe you are the person for this role.
Please e-mail your application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position reference: Manager - Daily Performance Environment.
Please note the closing date for receipt of applications is 5:00pm on 07 May 2021.
Short listing will take place as soon as possible following the closing date. Please could you indicate clearly on your application a telephone number where you can be contacted during office hours (i.e. 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday). Please note that:
- you should presume that you have not been successful if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date.
- only those applicants that progress to shortlisting and/or interview will be contacted.
- SA will make background checks on any applicant, including police checks
- SA’s decision of which candidate it appoints to the position is final
- SA is not obliged to provide to any candidate any information relating to the recruitment process including reasons for its final selection
Whilst provisional dates have been set for the recruitment and selection timetable, we may need to be flexible in varying the dates and possibly location of interviews to take account of the individual requirements of candidates. It is likely that the selection arrangements will only be confirmed following short listing, when the requirements of candidates being called to interview can be more clearly assessed, however, it is intended to hold interviews for this position on 12 May 2021.