Just Swimming is now seeking to hire a Program Supervisor, looking to develop a career in the industry. Reporting to the Just Swimming Management Team, this position requires excellent communication skills, comprehensive swimming and water safety knowledge and a willingness to grow and develop, learning about the programming and administrative aspects of operating swim schools and school swimming programs.
The Program Supervisor will lead individual shifts across a range of programs, having exposure to a number of areas within the business. Whilst training and development will be provided, the successful candidate will assist the Swim School Coordinators and Managers by supporting swimming teacher development during shifts, will provide an excellent customer experience and will have the ability to work in a fast paced environment. This role will also support the process of hiring and training of new staff, complete schools programs administration tasks, work with schools program staff and will learn to build external relationships and networks.
Just Swimming Swim Schools are proudly owned and operated by Nunawading Swimming Club, Australia's Premier Swimming Club and we provide swimming lessons in 4 locations. Nunawading, Ringwood East, Glen Waverley and Burwood. At Just Swimming, we pride ourselves on providing high-quality learn to swim programs and place a strong emphasis on teaching correct stroke technique and water safety skills.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about working with children and developing leadership skills, will love being in and around water , contributing to building a team based culture. The candidate will also show a commitment to a workplace that promotes a culture of safety,
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety, Swim Australia Teacher Award, LSV Teacher
- Current CPR
- Working With Children Check
- First Aid & Pool Lifeguard (desirable)
Other key skills:
- Ability to demonstrate self management of time, reliable, punctual and organise priorities
- Team player with effective communication skills
- Understanding of the fundamentals of swimming and water safety skills
The ideal candidate should also align with the NSC Vision, Missions and Values listed below.
Just Swimming Vision:
Just Swimming Mission:
- To set the standard of excellence in swimming performance, learn to swim and water safety.
- To attract, develop and retain our people to reach their full potential.
Just Swimming Values:
- Respect and courtesy for each other
- Safety for everyone
- Passion for swimming
- Excellence in all we do
- Integrity in our actions
- Engagement with our people
- Teamwork to achieve common goals
- Fun and enjoyment through participation
If you have a love of water, teaching young children and desire to grow and develop, then we would strongly encourage you to apply!