- Work for a genuinely client-centric organisation!
- Enjoy a supportive workplace in this full time opportunity with great flexibility!
- Attractive base salary of $60,000 negotiable based on experience PLUS super and ~$8000 in commission!
About ExPhys Australia
ExPhys Australia offers exercise physiology services within health clubs ensuring a well rounded application of exercise therapy in an environment that doesn't feel clinical, whilst allowing a support person to come along for free. Owned by an ex Australian soldier who is also an Afghanistan veteran, they have a true understanding of how veteran clients feel.
Their services provide support for clients with conditions such as cardiovascular disease, obesity, diabetes and metabolic conditions, osteoporosis, mental health problems, cancer, arthritis, chronic pain, post-surgical rehabilitation, neuromuscular conditions, pulmonary disease and more.
About the opportunity
ExPhys Australia now has an exciting opportunity for an Exercise Physiologist to join their team in Rosebud, VIC. This full-time opportunity offers great flexibility, with the ability to set your own hours.
As Exercise Physiologist, your focus will be on assessing, planning and implementing exercise programs for preventing and managing chronic diseases and injuries and assisting in restoring optimal physical function, health and wellness by:
- Screening and risk stratifying to ensure the safety and appropriateness of exercise and physical activity interventions;
- Assessing a person’s ‘movement’ capacity in people of all ages and levels of health, wellbeing or fitness;
- Developing safe, effective individualised exercise interventions;
- Providing health education, advice and support to enhance health and wellbeing;
- Providing exercise intervention and advice for those at risk of developing a chronic condition or injury; and
- Managing communication with internal and external stakeholders
You will have access to a custom-fit gym with the latest equipment to assist in rehabilitation services.
Who are we looking for?
To be considered, you must be a qualified Exercise Physiologist with ESSA accreditation, with at minimum, some working experience in the field.
The successful candidate will be confident with strong commitment and a pro-active approach. They will be able to think outside the box and show empathy and compassion for clients during their rehabilitation journey. You will need to demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to build trust, rapport and strong relationships with clients.
Current CPR and First Aid certificates will be highly regarded.
Please note: You must hold or be willing to obtain a current Working With Children's Check and a current National Police Check prior to commencing.
Why join us?
ExPhys Australia are a well-respected, growing organisation committed to maintaining a connected, supportive and fulfilling working environment. They are a people-focused and values-driven organisation who believe in supporting employees and providing pathways for them to grow and succeed.
Successful candidates will be rewarded with an attractive base salary of $60,000 plus super, negotiable based on experience, plus an estimated $8000 pa in commission.
While enjoying to the use of the custom fitted gym for clients, you will also benefit from the opportunity to use the gym for personal use.
Offering a fantastic work/life balance, including flexible hours to suit your lifestyle, ExPhys Australia is happy to work with their staff to accommodate any of life's challenges.
Keen to work in a truly supportive organisation? Apply Now!