Infinite Fitness Peninsula is a well established fitness facility that has seen rapid growth within its first 4 years of business. Specialising in group training & personal training we are considered to be the number 1 fitness destination in the south east. Our team is friendly, hard working, disciplined & driven with a huge focus on delivering the highest quality of service to our members.
This position is suited to an individual with excellent communication skills, a strong record in phone sales & driven by KPI targets. The objective is to generate sales from lead enquiries, marketing campaigns and networking. The role also offers the flexibility of working from home and/or in house at our Cranbourne West facility, and the successful candidate should have a passion for health & fitness.
Benefits and perks:
IFP offers a lot of benefits not limited to:
- Uncapped earning potential
- Commission incentives
- Flexible working hours
- Free IFP membership
- Opportunity for personal & professional development
- Friendly team & work environment
- Working from home option
- Phone provided
- Huge growth area
- Shops, parks & public transport near by
Skills and experience
- Experience in face to face & phone sales
- Working to KPI targets
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work individually & within a team
- Self motivated & driven
- Passionate about health & fitness
- Basic IT skills with lead management platforms
Want to join the IFP team?
Click apply below with your resume & a cover letter which includes;
- Why would you be a great fit for Infinite Fitness Peninsula?
- The 3 most common objections you’ve dealt with when selling & your solutions for each.
- Tell us about your achievements in sales, customer service and KPI’s.
- Why are you passionate about changing people's lives in the health & fitness industry?
Please note; We will only be responding to short listed applicants.