About the Geelong Football Club
The Geelong Football Club is a leader in an industry that is amongst the most exciting and passionate within Australia. As a strong values-based organisation, our inclusive culture, enviable benefits and commitment to learning and development, are the reason why we have been recognised as an employer of choice in Geelong.
About the Role
The Sales and Customer Service Officer is to be the first point of contact for members, prospective members and customers of the Geelong Cats. This casual role is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service, membership sales and performing day-to-day membership administration and activities. Part time opportunities right through to full time hours are on offer.
Your responsibilities & duties will include:
Customer Service & Engagement
- Provision of information to members and prospective customers via all inbound and outbound communication platforms in line with service standards
- Initiate and deliver customer service solutions to exceed customer expectations
- Recording and resolution of member issues, concerns and complaints
- First point of contact for general club enquiries and responsible for the appropriate distribution of calls to other areas of the club
- Ticketmaster sales for Geelong Cats home games at GMHBA Stadium, MCG and Marvel Stadium
- Sales data entry and payment processing within CRM
- Delivery of tactical outbound telephone campaigns to drive membership retention and acquisition
- Market and upsell additional products, upgrades and events
- Delivery of non-compliant member debt recovery outbound telephone campaigns
- Financial and sales reconciliation of day to day processing, cash, cheque and credit card receipting
- Responsible for Front Counter float management and assisting Finance Department with batch reporting
- Data entry and maintenance of membership records within CRM, ensuring accuracy and information recording for each customer interaction
Benefits and Culture
Our Club Values are the strong beliefs and consistent behaviours of people in our organisation, which underpins our inclusive culture. In addition, we offer a range of excellent benefits including workplace flexibility, learning and development opportunities, health and well-being program, membership and retail discounts amongst other things.