Who are we?
Our client, Oceania Football Confederation (OFC) is the umbrella organisation of the national football associations within Oceania. Located at Penrose in Auckland, New Zealand, OFC has 11 Member Associations which it supports strategically, financially, and logistically through various programmes.
OFC is one of the world’s six Football Confederations and is an active participant within the FIFA football community. The positive, collaborative team environment at OFC aims to leave a legacy in the region and help to provide positive experiences in sport and in life.
WHAT DO WE DO?
OFC is charged with the task of developing, servicing, and administering football in the Oceania region while also using the game as a tool for social development. Our vision is to raise the overall standard of football in Oceania and utilise the power and passion of football to help promote education, community development, capacity building, health awareness, cultural exchange and economic development.
JOIN A DYNAMIC TEAM
At OFC we are implementing a new strategy as we work collectively towards achieving our vision for football in the Pacific: qualifying two competitive teams to the FIFA World Cups in 2026 and 2027.
We are a highly dedicated, passionate and innovative group of people who are working tirelessly to drive the growth of Oceania football, people, culture and communities.
Who are we after?
This is a unique and exciting opportunity in the sports and recreation sector, you will be pivotal in designing online learning experiences for our 11 member nations across the Pacific region.
Drawing on your design experience and creative skills, the role of Content Creator & Videographer will be OFC’s design specialist for online learning, supporting with the development of new approaches to learning and creating learning experiences that improve OFC’s education programme and support the engagement and retention of learners in the Pacific region.
Primarily you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the design and creation of a wide range of high quality and rich interactive e-learning experiences
- Designing and creating graphic and video content/assets for the e-learning project including UI/UX graphics, video filming, editing and postproduction, and creating of animated graphics/videos.
- Working closely with the E-Learning Development Manager to ensure that all learning materials look professional, and all user interaction is efficient and easy to use.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, helping to identify learning outcomes, and convert these into effective online learning activities.
- Maximising and ensuring OFC’s brand profile by ensuring all graphics/videos and postproduction packages are within brand guidelines.
Skills and experience:
The successful applicant must have a significant experience in video filming, editing and postproduction plus;
- An intimate understanding of design, copy and online learning best practices/guidelines.
- Strong experience in creating animations, graphics and implementing UI/UX design principles.
- Capability with a variety of software, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro or other video editing software
- Be flexible with a strong collaboration and solutions focus
- Experience designing and producing e-learning courses and working with e-learning software is desirable but not essential.