About the business
Everyday Technogym inspires 35 million people to work out utilizing our innovative physical activity solutions. By promoting the wellness lifestyle of exercise, a balanced diet and a positive mental approach, Technogym has rapidly grown into a success story of over 2,300 employees in 14 Branches, reaching 100 countries. More than 80,000 wellness centers and 300,000 private homes in the world are equipped with Technogym. Technogym has been the Official Supplier of 8 Olympic Games since 2000.
At Technogym, we reshape the present and future of physical activity every day. To pursue our mission and continue our success, we are looking for team players who are eager to invest their energy into building dreams. If you naturally fit in with our culture by practicing sport and living a healthy lifestyle and are forward-thinking, always proactive and satisfied only achieving the highest standard, move with us for a better world!
About the role
The role reports directly to the National Sales Club Manager and involves nurturing existing clients while hunting for new business opportunities.
The role is based "on the road" in Sydney, requires a valid Driver's Licence, ability to travel overnight to regional areas as required.
If you would like to work for a business leading the way in Wellness, with an immersive ethos and vision, incredibly passionate people, and products and solutions you can truly buy in to, then please no look further and tell us how you will make a great addition to our team!
Skills and experience
We are looking for a positive and proactive mindset Sales Account Manager with a strong organizational skill set who is able to work in a fast paced environment.
Technogym people are hungry, highly professional, industry credible, collaborative, develop and maintain strong relationships and manages a large portfolio of products, services and solutions.
- Responsible for the achievement of sales, profitability and cash flow targets locally
- Develop business opportunities and exploit market potential
- Lead generation, customer profiling, activity planning and CRM updating
- Increasing customer satisfaction
- Guaranteeing adequate market feedback on the segment trends
- Maintaining and developing existing relationships and seeking new opportunities
- Market management and fulfilment of appropriate number of customer/prospect visits in line with Company sales code
Job Requirements / Technical and soft skills
- At least 3 years sales experience as Sales Account Manager or in similar role
- Experience in managing complex deals and selling solutions
- Consultative selling approach and negotiation skills
- Solid experience with CRM software, knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Result driven approach
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation abilities
Passion for Sports, Enthusiasm, Humility, Pro-activity, and Ethics complete the desired profile