If you are a motivated, enthusiastic coach, looking to develop your career in a well supported environment, then we strongly encourage you to apply for our coaching position today.
Nunawading Swimming Club is a high-performance swimming club who have world competing athletes. We are devoted to making the Club a great place to work, and fully support career opportunities and development. We are now seeking professional, State level coaches who are seeking to expand and grow within our organsation.
Some of the typical duties of this role include:
- Prepare for each season, week and day to ensure a high quality program is offered to squad swimmers;
- Provide a high level of coaching on a daily basis and to ensure the appropriate skills, drills and technique advice has been provided throughtout the season;
- Demonstrate a willingness and commitment to a team environemnt at swim meets;
- Take responsibility to ensure a high level of workplace health and safety;
- Be an active member of the Club's coaching team and uphold the Club's values at all times.
Whilst this position has been advertised for 1-month, we will not delay to hire and encourage interested cadidiates to submit their application early.
This position would suit a coach with some previous Junior squad coaching experience, looking to take the next step or a State level coach seeking growth and stabilty. The successful candidates will be supported by a coaching team in an organisation that is widely recognized for developing active pathways and further opportunities for coaches.
The incumbent will be expected to demonstrate high levels of reliability, punctuality, commitment, willingness to adapt and learn, a can-do attitude and be prepared to respect the club values, codes of conduct and team first ethos.
If you would like to develop your coaching skills with the view of progressing your coaching to a higher level, then we’d love to hear from you.