Do you want to make a difference?
JUMP! Swim Schools is your opportunity to make a real difference to the way kids are learning to swim across Australia. It’s a great way to be part of your local community and an incredibly rewarding journey.
We are looking for qualified and experienced Learn to Swim Instructors who are looking for a rewarding and fulfilling role to join us at JUMP! Swim Schools Pyrmont to deliver lessons to infants, toddlers and young children. You must hold a current AUSTSWIM or Swim Australia qualification, current CPR certificate and working with children check.
Our Swim Schools pride themselves on focusing on our customers' needs and providing a personal experience for our clients.
We are looking for swimming teachers who:
- love kids!
- have great customer service skills
- are enthusiastic and child-focused
- use a positive attitude to foster relationships with children and their parents.
- Qualified Swim Instructor - AUSTSWIM/Swim Australia
- Current CPR
- Working with Children check
- Teaching experience
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Infant and Preschool Aquatics qualification would be an advantage
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Aquatics - Access and Inclusion
At JUMP! we are committed to developing our swim teachers so they are the very best in the industry. Our lovely warm pool and intimate environment where you get to know every child and parent is what makes working at a JUMP! Swim School so rewarding and enjoyable.
We’ve created a better opportunity for babies and children to learn the basics of swimming in a clean and private indoor facility. Delivering the best possible learning environment for children. for every child is JUMP’s reason for being.
Salary based on experience and flexibility but the right candidate will be well renumerated