Symmetry Commercial is one of Australia's leading integrated trade services companies. We are looking for casual Sports Centre Managers to assist with weekend and after hours operations and maintenance of one of our clients sports centre and pool.
Managing an inner Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre for an iconic Melbourne Inner Eastern School.
Responsible for signing in user groups and day to day management of the pool operations and water quality.
Training provided in Lifesaving Victoria, Aquatic Techincal Officer Course in how to maintain pool and what to do if there is a change in water quality.
We are after several people to fill casual roles at the centre.
Proposed hours required on site
Shift 1 .Monday - Friday, 7am - 4pm
Shift 2. Monday - Friday from 4pm - 10pm
Shift 3. Saturday & Sunday: Approx 9.5-10hrs each day from 7.30am
Weeks required p/year: 40
The Sports Centre Operations Manager would also be responsible for below but not limited to at this early stage:
- Taking immediate action should a water quality incident occur and follow reporting protocol guidelines
- Security of the building following vacation of users – lock and alarm. Key set will be provided. Unlock and disarm the building each Saturday & Sunday.
- Ensure supervisors from each external user completes the Contact Register for contact tracing purposes
- Ensure all pool users comply with Public Health water quality hygiene procedures – shower with soap prior entering the pool for example
- Ensure all Sports Centre users behave responsibly and safely. This includes respecting our provided equipment and enforcing the No Food rule within both pool and stadium areas
You will largely be working unsupervised.
Small and supportive team.
Everday will be different.
Experience in basic pool maintenance an advantage. May suit individuals who have been pool lifeguards.
Please just email CV's at this stage.