WHY CHOOSE THE SWANS?
- Admired Australian sporting team
- Inclusive and flexible work environment
- Fun and fast paced
Our club was born almost 150 years ago from hard work, grit and a relentless drive for success. We are rich in history and ambitious about the future. Together we share the journey and celebrate the wins. We are proud to be one of the leading football clubs, both on and off the field, in Australia.
When choosing a career with the Sydney Swans, you will join a team that stands up in the big moments. A team that is respectful, disciplined, and courageous. And one that has conviction. You will be part of something bigger.
Flexibility in hours, leave, location and dress translate to an environment where you can be at your best.
We are committed to creating a supportive environment in which people feel connected to our football club and to each other. Therefore, we encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
The Sydney Swans are accepting applications from suitably experienced individuals for the Video Producer role in our Marketing & Communications team.
The Video Producer is a storyteller, responsible for the filming and editing of video content to promote the Sydney Swans. This content may be used on the club’s website and social media channels, as well as distributed to mainstream media.
This role will be responsible for:
- Filming and editing weekly club content, including training, media conferences etc.
- Using editorial judgement to tailor content to different platforms
- Conducting interviews with Sydney Swans players and staff
- Pitching ideas and executing content plans
- Uploading content to the Sydney Swans website
- Managing the club’s video archive
- Upholding the Sydney Swans brand values in all content created
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Tertiary qualification in multimedia, film or similar
- High level knowledge of lighting, sound, and production techniques
- Highly skilled in the use of editing software, especially Adobe Premiere Pro
- Animation skills not essential but highly desired
- Exceptional attention to detail
Due to the nature of the industry, the ideal candidate must be flexible in their availability as extended hours and weekend work will be required for this role.