Kano Football is a renowned grassroots soccer organisation operating in NSW and VIC that will be celebrating 10 years in 2021.
Our approach to technical skills development has played a positive role in thousands of children becoming better footballers.
We're currently on the lookout for enthusiastic individuals wanting to pass on their football passion and skills to children aged 5-12. A bubbly and confident personality alongside a good level of ability to demonstrate football technique is essential. Coaching licenses are desirable but not essential.
Kano Coach Requirements:
- NSW applicants: Be available to travel and work in the Hornsby, North Shore, Hills District, City / Eastern Suburbs and Western Sydney regions. We also have opportunities available towards the Central Coast and Wollongong
- Melbourne applicants: Be able to travel and work in the Melbourne, Kensington, Bentleigh, Peninsula areas
- Self-reliant transport
- Passionate about working with kids
- Competent level of football skills to demonstrate
- Available to work 3 weekdays minimum between Mondays-Thursdays from 3-8pm. Minimum availability is a requirement and applicants who are not available during these times need not apply. Saturday morning work available
- Understanding current/past coaching methodology discussions
- Working with Children Check and first aid required
Kano Coach Rewards:
- Kano coaches can earn up to $450-$500 per week based on their availabilities.
- Coaching an hourly rate of $25-$45 per hour (based on your experience)
- Long-term job progression alongside your studies. Previous Kano coaches have progressed to contract and full-time roles.