TOPPA is a pioneer in the field of providing high level of sports performance analysis using modern digital video and software. Our aim is to provide elite level performance analysis as well as consulting with video feedback to athletes and coaches in schools, amateur and professional clubs.
TOPPA believes that implementing our programs will not only improve the performance of individuals and teams, but also provide coaches and players with a valuable lift in knowledge and professionalism that can only have a positive influence across their other co-curricular and educational pursuits.
Primary Job Purpose
Support TOPPA Team with the provision of high-level performance analysis services to sporting programs.
Contributing to exciting new Sports Streaming Platforms with Videography and Match Day assistance.
The successful candidate will be a key contributor to the growth and evolution of our organisation and may also be presented with an opportunity for further employment after the contract is completed.
Reporting to the Senior Performance Analyst & Managing Director, the successful candidates will:
- Video Record (& Upload) Multiple Sports
- Be involved in Live Production of Sporting Events
- Analyse multiple Sporting Fixtures using Sports Analysis Software according to strict protocols and deadlines
- Quality Assurance Programmes
- Involved in producing/editing Highlight Packages
- Help build Analysis Templates & Reporting
- Using Sportscode – willingness to develop skills in other software programmes
- Assist in Quality Assurance Programmes
- Actively promote, and be a role model of, the TOPPA values of Excellence, Integrity, Respect and Teamwork, and contribute to positive organisational development
- Work efficiently and accurately in effective partnerships with key internal and/or external stakeholders to deliver a high-quality service
JOB HOLDER CAPABILITIES (Preferred)
Qualifications and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree (or Studying) in Management, Business, Marketing or another degree (eg: sport science, coaching, computer science)
- Coaching Qualifications or applied experience in sport specific settings, Sports Analysis Software Qualifications.
- Sydney based
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience with high level sports coaching, video and statistical analysis.
- A deep understanding of Sport - Specifically Rugby, Soccer and AFL (Cricket, Basketball, Waterpolo, Rugby League)
- An aptitude to develop skills with new technology and tools - The successful applicant will need to become proficient in a number of tools used for Sports Performance Analysis primarily Sportscode & Video Recording and Reporting
- A passion for entrepreneurship, innovation, strategic thinking and enthusiastic about being a crucial asset in helping build a new but rapidly growing business
- A love of sport
- Demonstrated commitment, drive and initiative to achieve organisational goals with the ability to work effectively as leader of a team
- Must be able to meet deadlines, and work flexibly to meet outcomes required in a dynamic environment
- Trustworthy, clear and affective communicator, pragmatic, handle matters with maturity and has high personal standards of integrity.
- Weekend work is required and shifts outside normal (9-5) work hours
- Days off would be most often during the week (Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday)
- Remote working environment available
- Based in Sydney - Head Offices North Sydney & Alexandria
- Some travel will be required
- Job Maker Scheme available