AquaBuddies Swim School is a boutique swim school specialising in infant aquatics and learn to swim. This year we are expanding and opening a second venue in Sydney’s eastern suburbs.
We are looking for an experienced and like-minded swim school supervisor and administrator to join the team.
The role involves a lot of variety including swim teaching, deck supervision, and office administration. To begin with, the role would be 20hrs per week with a view to increasing to full time when the new venue opens.
To be successful in the position you would possess the following:
- Strong swim teaching experience with children from 3yrs of age to stroke correction.
- Flexibility to work Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday afternoons, and some Sundays.
- Highly organized with a positive and motivated attitude.
- Fantastic Customer Service Skills with the ability to communicate across.
- Computer literate with Microsoft, Photoshop, and social media experience.