Who We Are?
Clublinks delivers expert solutions to clients across the leisure, golf and residential community industries. We are a nimble and agile company with an incredibly strong record of improving our clients’ objectives, financial results and achievements. Adopting company values of "Stand Out", "Be Awesome", "Speak Up" and "Get *#it Done" we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
The Social Golf Club is owned and operated by Clublinks, providing a range of services to the everyday social golfer, including the ability to receive an official Golf Australia handicap, a centralised booking system designed specifically for social groups, access to play at some of Australia's best semi-private golf courses at the best group rates, calendar of premium events and golf tours.
We are looking to appoint an energetic and vibrant sales executive who possesses a passion for the game of golf and is willing to undertake all administrative and member service functions for The Social Golf Club on a part time basis (15 direct contact hours per week) plus commission incentives.
Based at one of our managed sites and reporting to the Victorian State Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Sales of social group, events and corporate events
- Build and maintain relationships with partner venues, social groups and members
- Develop, implement and assess marketing campaigns in conjunction with the marketing team
- Plan, coordinate and deliver social golf events
- Manage current, existing and future bookings
- Ongoing record management, including memberships, monthly sales planning and lots more
- Have extensive knowledge of and a passion for the game of golf
- Proven business development and sales experience
- Knowledge and experience of delivering corporate events and/or programs
- Be self-driven, with excellent time management and organisation skills
- Have well developed word, excel and database management skills
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills
- Hold a current Police Check, Working with Children Check and applicable first aid qualifications.
Please do not delay in sending through your application as applications will be reviewed as they are received with the role to commence as soon as possible.