2021 presents a massive opportunity for the fitness industry, in particular personal training. The response we have seen in late 2020 with new members and the desire for personal growth has been mind-blowing, which is why we need coaches that embody the core values of Anytime Fitness and are ready to help individuals grow.
Our focus is to support our teams in building certainty with their PT & Coaching businesses while building a career within our bustling clubs! The Anytime Fitness brand has a dynamic environment while being community focused which creates the perfect environment to be the best PT possible!
Anytime Fitness and Be Inspired Personal Training are currently seeking Personal Trainers to join their team across multiple sites in Greater Melbourne. So if you are looking for that freedom and autonomy of being your own boss, without the need to become robotic and a ‘cookie cutter’ trainer then we have the position for you!
What makes this offer so awesome and unique?
We understand the fragility of previous months in response to COVID-19, however, more than ever people are taking an active interest in their health so we need Coaches to embody the support and level of care AF represents.
To further support our PTs in response to the current circumstances we are offering the following to successful candidates:
- No Bond
- No rent for an entire month
- Heavily subsidised rental amounts for an entire year from our reopen
- Inclusion into the BIPT 12 month Fast Track Development program (more details upon interview)
- Quarterly Internal workshops included in rental payments
- Potential for a $4600 scholarship towards higher education through FMA for your first 12 months (reserved for the right trainers only!).
The goal for us is to work with long term trainers, running busy businesses that are thriving.
As a company and club we focus on quality trainers over quantity, a secure position within Australia's #1 Fitness chain. We have an active focus on many lead generation pathways to ensure you have a good volume of leads at all times, engagement strategies and promotions to ensure you stand out and ensure your business is highly successful, long term.
To be successful, you will need to be:
- Willing to run your PT business in a commercial gym setting
- A sales weapon (if this area needs work; we’ll help you).
- Have a passion to work in a team that actually supports each others businesses
- Ready to put in the hard yards to grow your business
- Willing to continue to learn and grow, through development, as an industry professional