The successful applicant will need to provide the Sydney Olympic Park Authority with a Working with Children Check number, or make a Working with Children Check application, either on-line or via phone, through the NSW Office of the Children's Guardian. An application fee of $80 applies.
More information on the Working with Children Check is available at www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au. Delete if not applicable
The successful applicant will be subject to a national criminal records check.
Your application must include
- A cover letter of no more than 1 page outlining your suitability to the role
- Your response to the targeted questions below
- Give an example of your previous experience working in the sports or recreation industry including your interaction with different associations and stakeholders
- Give an example of where you have had to manage a difficult situation and the steps you took to resolve the issue
- An up to date resume/CV outlining experiences, qualifications and achievements. Please include at least 2 referees.
For more information about Sydney Olympic Park Quaycentre please click here www.quaycentre.com.au
For more information about Sydney Olympic Park Authority please click here www.sopa.nsw.gov.au
Enquiries: Lauren Roy, Program Services Manager (02) 9714 7600
From 1 July 2019 Sydney Olympic Park Authority is part of the Department of Planning, Industry and Environment Cluster.
Our commitment to Diversity
The Planning, Industry and Environment Cluster strives to be an inclusive workplace for all people. We recognise that we operate in a diverse community and welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and people with disability.
(02) 9714 7600