Elixr Swim School located at Bondi Junction is part of Australia’s leading Mind and Body Health Club. Our highly successful swim school is currently looking for an motivated, enthusiastic and experienced individual to join our team.
Our classes cater for students ranging from 6 months old through to adults. We currently have over 900 students enrolled and are at full capacity.
The position as Swim School instructor requires the following skills:
- Understand our levels structure and entry levels.
- Confident in teaching all levels mentioned above.
- Adhering to Elixr Swim Schools teaching syllabus and branding
- Strong customer service skills
- Flexibility to work across a range of shifts within the Swim Schools operating hours
The position offers not only the opportunity to work as part of one of Sydney’s most successful swim schools but also an opportunity to be challenged and diversify your swim career.
Hours: Various hours avaliable including weekends
Profile and Attributes of Swim School Teacher
Experience & Minimum Requirements:
- Current CPR
- Current Austswim / Swim Australia certification in Teacher and Water Safety as a miniumum
- Good organisation & time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Maturity & confidence in dealings with participants, members, staff
- Team achievement focused
- Openness and eagerness to learn
- 2+ years as a swim instructor /coach with adults and children
The aim is to ensure all targets for the growth and maintenance of the Swim Programs are met. In doing so, Swim School staff will ensure he/she applies the highest levels of integrity and professionalism in the performance of duties and in accordance with the Elixr brand values.