- 3 casual positions available
- Work across 2 sites (Mt Annan & Camden)
- Kick start your career with the Y
Our Duty Managers are the friendly faces keeping our Recreation Centres running – and our guests in top form. We’re looking for strong, independent and responsible multitaskers to manage the day-to-day of our centres and facilities. Think everything from opening and closing, regular water testing, responding to visitor queries and filling gaps in the roster. You’ll also lead a dynamic team of lifeguards, providing support and guidance as they look out for the safety of our guests, while you cultivate an enriching and fun experience for everyone.
If you’re an active person with a fun-loving personality who thrives under pressure, you could be our next Duty Manager. If so, expect perks like flexible hours and free facility membership, and the support to build valuable people, leadership and life skills - all while you make a difference to your community.
This is a casual position which requires the successful candidate to work across a rotating roster. The earliest shift can start at 5:30AM with the latest shift finishing at 9:00PM. This role will require the successful candidate to work weekends and public holidays. This role will be based at Mt Annan Leisure Centre, but will also support Camden War Memorial Pool.
- Lifeguard Qualification
- Aquatic Technical Operations Certificate (Pool Ops/Plant Room experience preferred)
- Current Senior First Aid and CPR (Must have prior to commencement)
- Working with Children Check
Y work with us?
- Work within a supportive team environment
- Room to learn and develop within the organisation
- Flexible hours and arrangements, for a work-life balance that works for you
- Awesome discounts on The Y services and products
- Corporate health insurance cover to keep you healthy