What does a MAG Gymnastics Coach do?
As a Coach you will work with some of our most elite gymnasts to develop, improve, and polish their skills. You will:
- Assist in the development and progression of gymnasts
- teach, coach and deliver program in a positive, safe and fun environment
- provide support to other coaches
- communicate to children, parents and coaches on the progress of participants and maintain a high level of customer service
Who's right for the job?
The ideal person will enjoy working in a team environment and have a genuine interest in educating athletes about the benefits of this fun and energetic sport. You, alongside your Team Leader will plan and deliver fun and challenging gymnastics programs.
What you will need to be considered?
- Advanced / Advanced Silver Accreditation
- Current and Valid technical membership
- First Aid Certificate/CPR
- Working with children Check clearance (18+ years)
- Experience in gymnastics coaching and working with children from 18 months to adults.
What we can offer you!
- A complimentary meal provided in our fully catered staff room
- Complimentary gym membership
- Discounted stays at Novotel Sydney West HQ
- Discounted corporate health fund
- Discounts across the business
- Ongoing support and training
- Free parking