Mingara is well-known in the Central Coast community for living its vision 'to make a significant contribution to the quality of community life'. Mingara Aquatics offers outstanding facilities catering for a wide variety of aquatic activities, from fitness training and competitions, right through to recreation and relaxation.
Mingara Aquatics is seeking applicants who have a love for the water, are able to provide exemplary customer service, and a safe and enjoyable environment for our customers.
We have a permanent part-time position available which involve working weekdays and weekends across Mingara Aquatics operational hours.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a career in Aquatics.
To be successful in obtaining a position with us as a Lifeguard you will have:
- Current Lifeguard qualification
- Previous experience as a Lifeguard or an active member of the Surf Life Saving community
- The ability to deliver excellent Customer Service
- Willing to obtain a Working With Children Check
The successful applicant will receive appropriate training and development opportunities which will help progress their professional career in the aquatics industry.
Aside from working with an awesome team and in a great culture, we can offer:
- Free pool and gym membership
- Discounted Learn to Swim classes
- A generous scholarship program to help employees achieve their potential
If you’re ready to join a great organisation who truly values its people and help us create memorable experiences for the local community, then we want to hear from you. Send your application and resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button below.