NORTHS Fitness, based in Cammeray, is seeking professional, trustworthy and dependable people with excellent communication skills, a bubbly personality, exceptional customer service and a passion for the Fitness Industry.
The Fitness and Lifestyle Specialist's primary responsibility is to ensure that customer relations are kept at an optimum by providing a high standard of customer service, whilst supervising the fitness floor.
To be successful in this role you will be able to undertake fitness testing and exercise prescription along with personal training, with an extremely strong focus on customer service and membership sales.
This position reports to the Fitness Operations Manager, and is also responsible for assisting with selling memberships and fitness related services of NORTHS Fitness.
This is an opportunity to become part of a team of leaders and role models. We make it easy by providing you with the tools, training and support to become a great fitness specialist; all that is missing is you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Fitness Testing
- Exercise Prescription
- Personal Training
- Planning, development and implementation of fitness promotion programs
- Ensuring equipment is clean, safe and well maintained throughout the facility
- Supervision of the fitness facility floor
- Providing instruction to members of the correct technique and use of equipment
- Ability to design and instruct group exercise classes
- Explaining the benefits of membership and converting this to sales
- Membership administration and Membership sales
- Current Senior First Aid and Advanced Resuscitation Certifications
- Excellent communications skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Intermediate computer literacy
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Experience in a similar role within the Fitness Industry
- Ability to work a flexible roster, which includes shifts that will fall on days, rostered days off, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Excellent attention to detail
- Pleasant, polite, professional and courteous manner
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Exercise Science / Sports and Exercise Management or related discipline
- Occupational Health and Safety Certification
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should apply below by including their current and up to date resume, along with a covering letter that addresses how you meet the above criteria.
REMEMBER...You bring the experience and the right attitude, and we will provide you with the rest! We look forward to meeting you and having you join our team.