Castle Hill is the cosmopolitan heart of the North West, 45 minutes from Sydney City and 20 minutes from Parramatta.
CHRG owns and operates a diverse range of places – including Castle Hill RSL Club, Castle Hill Fitness & Aquatic Centre, Club Parramatta and Lynwood Country Club.
Our 50,000 members are people from all walks of life who visit our places to come together and share positive experiences – from dining, live music and social events, to sports, recreation and educational programs.
Castle Hill Fitness and Aquatic Centre has a dynamic, state of the art facility offering a wide range of aquatic education programs. Our staff and patrons are at the core of what we do. We aim to inspire a sense of purpose, possibility and motivation within our community.
An exciting opportunity exists for casual Learn to Swim Instructors to join our wonderful team
At Castle Hill Fitness and Aquatic Centre, we want our learn to swim children to have a fun and educational experience. We value creativity and a positive and caring attitude in all of our team members. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A passion for teaching children a lifesaving skill
- Flexible availability, including Saturday and Sunday mornings and Monday - Friday afternoons
- Excellent people and communication skills
It is essential that you have the following certifications:
- An AUSTSWIM or Swim Australia Certificate of Teacher of Swimming & Water Safety
- Current CPR Certificate
- Current Working with Children Check
- Available to work on weekends
Desirable qualifications include:
- Babies and Toddler Qualification
- First Aid Certificate
- Customer Service experience using LINKS POS
- Driver’s License
Being part of the CHRG Employee team comes with benefits including:
- Flexible hours
- Discounted gym membership
- Ongoing training and opportunities
If you would like to be a part of a fun and dynamic team, submit your application today.
Contact: Michelle Doyle