City Venue Management is a facility management company that manages a number of Aquatic and Health Club facilites throughout Queensland. Our swim school, Rackley Swimming, operates within each of our centres, and is an integral component of our operations. We love to provide our customers families with 'family friendly' class times, and as such we conduct classes 7 days a week. Shifts typically will be 08:00am-12:00pm Monday to Sunday and and/or 3:00pm-6:30pm weekdays.
Are you interested in becoming a Swim Instructor? We are currently recruiting team members for Learn to Swim roles at our Brisbane Swim Schools.
We have venues located in the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, Logan and on Gold Coast; visit rackleyswimming.com.au for further information.
Whilst experience is preferred, we welcome applications from people who love working with kids in a fun, team-based environment and who are ready to seek new knowledge.
- Must be willing to work at least one shift on the weekend (essential)
- Austswim Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety OR Swim Australia Teacher (desirable)
- Current Blue Card (Working with children check) (desirable)
- Current CPR (desirable)
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Infant Aquatic (desirable)
- Conduct learn to swim lessons and programs which meet the individual needs of participants
- Assessing children's swimming capabilities
- Communication with parents about their child's progression
- Generous staff discounts
- Personal development and cross-training opportunities
- Fun, vibrant and supportive team culture
All of our team members value their jobs and workplace environment and therefore applicants must embrace our key Rackley Swimming values of: Reliability , 'Yes' Attitude, Child-focused, Knowledgeable, Loyal, Enthusiastic, Safety Driven.