Sydney University Sport & Fitness Limited is a dynamic organisation providing sporting, recreation and fitness services to the University and general community. This involves the coordination of over 40 sporting clubs, management of several fitness and other sports-related facilities, as well as the coordination of University and community-based sport and recreation programs.
About the Role:
We are seeking an energetic, motivated and experienced person to work closely with SUSF and their members. The Shift Supervisor will be responsible for the smooth daily operation of the Sports & Aquatic Centre, the delivery of exceptional customer service to our members and guests and the daily coordination of a small team of staff.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following key skills and attributes:
- Substantial experience in a similar management role
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a multitask orientated team in a busy environment
- High level organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Possess a current CPR & First Aid certificate and Pool Lifeguard certificate
What we can offer you,
- Permanent Part Time with 2530hrs per week
- Salary dependent on experience
- Rotating weekly roster with early starts and late finishes (including weekends)
- Gym membership
- Social activities
Applications close: 5pm Friday 17 July 2020.