- Are you based in the Inner West of Sydney?
- Do you want to pursue a career in Health and Fitness?
- Do you want to join a dynamic team with room to grow?
- Are you passionate, friendly, hard working with attention to detail?
- Have excellent communication and time management skills?
Physique Transformations is currently looking for an exceptional team member to add to our group of enthusiastic and dedicated Mobile Personal Trainers. Ideally you will already be living in the Inner West of Sydney as there is often downtime between sessions and you need to be within a short drive of home.
Physique Transformations offers a unique opportunity to the right applicants. Experience is not essential, but being a team player with a great attitude and willingness to learn and grow is.
All of our trainers start working for us as Mobile Personal Trainers. This gives them experience and by nature of the job, teaches resilience, to improvise and to multitask. For those wanting career progression, you also have the ability to move to our Studio in Enfield, conducting Semi-Private PT sessions and Group Exercise Classes.
We pride ourselves on having and creating quality trainers, and producing real results for our clients. The successful candidates will be trained and mentored by our Director. You will learn optimal training methods, including how to use skin fold calipers, implementing dietary advice by understanding macro nutrients and most importantly understanding and becoming great program writers. We are a family business with a passion for excellence in training and customer service.
All our trainers are encouraged to use our studio as a base for your own training, becoming one of the team and involving yourself in our operations.
The successful applicants will be provided training, equipment, uniforms, personalised profiles on our website and all business support. We take all the inquiries and then provide you with clients that are ready to train. All you need to do is do what you do best. Train people!
- No rent or franchise fees
- No Free Complimentary Sessions.
As a Physique Transformations Mobile Personal Trainer your main role will be to:
- Travel to the client's home/workplace or an agreed outdoor area to conduct an initial health and fitness assessment.
- Deliver high quality exercise sessions for One on One, Buddy and Small Group Personal Training sessions.
- Design individual and unique exercise programs for the client to complete outside of their sessions, which are tailored to their specific goals.
- Educate and implement your clients on their nutrition and to use My Fitness Pal (training supplied).
- Teach the client how to achieve their goals by keeping them accountable and providing support and motivation.
To be considered for this position you will require:
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness / Personal Training
- Registration with Fitness Australia
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Professional and Public Liability and Indemnity Insurance
- Your own car and drivers license