The College of Sports & Fitness (CSF) are looking for suitably qualified Trainers and Assessors to join our amazing and motivated team in both our Sydney CBD and Manly Campus.
We are looking for trainers to teach any of the following courses:
- SIS40319 Certificate IV in Sports Coaching
- SIS50319 Diploma in Sport
- SIS30315 Certificate III in Fitness
- SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness
- SIS40419 Certificate IV in Sport Development
Trainers are required to prepare for classes and have the ability to conduct both practical and /or theory training sessions as well as assess student's competency and provide academic support to students. Trainers must ensure student engagement and communication remain consistent throughout the duration of each term. Trainers will receive ongoing support and training from the Academic department throughout the terms.
- You will have a can do attitude and the ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team
- You will have a wealth of knowledge and experience in sports, fitness and vocational education
- You will have an eagerness to impart your knowledge to our students
- Have the ability to use technology such as basic computer programs (Microsoft office) and Moodle.
- A passion for training students in a sport and fitness environment
- Have a willingness to learn and ability to adapt to positive changes
- Experience and currency in the training industry is a must
- Have the ability to liaise with other trainers who share cohorts and subjects
- TAE40110 Certificate lV in Training and Assessment (TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy & numeracy skills or equivalent and TAEASS502 Design & Assess development tools or equivalent. or TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Suitably qualified trainers with either the TAESS00014 Enterprise Trainer-Presenting Skill Set or the TAESS00015 Enterprise Trainer and Assessor Skill Set will be considered
- Vocational competencies at least to the level being delivered or assessed
- Current industry knowledge and skills
- Must be organised and have attention to detail
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
If this sounds like you apply now!