- Work in an exciting and dynamic high performance environment
- Lead Tokyo Olympic & Paralympic Games digital storytelling
- Be surrounded by committed team focused on enabling sporting successes
The AIS, Australia’s leading High Performance Sport Agency has unique opportunity for an experienced Digital Content Adviser. You are an innovative and motivated individual, able to develop and drive digital sport content across multiple platforms. You will be responsible for enhancing and delivering on the digital content strategy, and will play an integral role in the development of a new athlete learning management system.
The AIS is responsible for leading a system that supports Australian athletes to perform on the international stage. Working within the Stakeholder Engagement & Communications team you will help enable the AIS to deliver the its strategy and operational messaging to the High Performance System and the public - a targeted, world-class programs that provide unique, impactful and competitive advantage services to the Australian high performance system.
You will have several years' experience in a digital content role in sport or related industries. The skills and attributes required in this role include:
- Demonstrated experience in digital content production
- Understanding of digital product design and development processes
- Creative thinking
- A high level of IT literacy
- Knowledge of Australia's system of government system
- Understanding of and passion for Australian sport system
- A mature, motivated and positive manner
This is a fixed term position based in Canberra and will be available from commencement until 16 December 2022
Salary = $90,203 - $103,998 per annum + up to 15.4% superannuation.
Employment benefits include access to priority onsite Childcare placements, free parking facilities and use of on-site gymnasium.
Applications close 5.00pm AEDT Wednesday 26 February 2020 (no late applications will be accepted).
Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia.
Please download the job description and then hit the "Apply Now" button. You will need to upload your CV/Resume and then complete the online application form. The application form will include these questions:
- Describe how your personal attributes will contribute to our team and enhance relationships with stakeholders
- Referencing the job description, please describe why you believe you are suitable for this position
- Please list your key relevant achievements
If you have any questions after reading the job description please contact Bridget Tilley on (02) 6214 1128 for a confidential discussion, quoting reference number JN 1898.
If you experience any technical issues please contact People & Culture on (02) 6214 1328 or firstname.lastname@example.org