About the role
Recently opened in Cranbourne West, Thompsons Health Club consists of a fully equipped 24/7 gym, a private ladies only gym and a small group training room.
Due to rapid expansion we are now seeking a certified Personal Trainer to undertake small group training & 1:1 personal training sessions.
Our members need flexibility in their training time so your availability to work a variety of shift times, including mornings, evenings and Saturdays is a must.
Your role will be required to provide one on one (or one on two) personal training and to be highly motivating and encouraging to our members - offering your expert supervision to ensure the training experience is positive, fun, supportive and most importantly, safe.
Additional to providing personal training we will also require you to conduct a minimum amount of small group training sessions. These sessions are offered daily and run for 45 minutes. Session times are negotiable and can be adjusted to suit your personal training roster.
With a rapidly expanding membership base and our other trainers full, we have members waiting for paid personal training, so you need to be able to start ASAP.
The right candidate will possess:
- Certificate 4 in Fitness (minimum) REQUIRED
- Industry experience preferred
- Great personality and passion for fitness
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Current public liability and personal indemnity insurance
- Ability to work and communicate with a wide range of people, and in a team environment
- Time management and organisational skills
- Permanent resident REQUIRED (unfortunately we are currently unable to offer this position to those on temporary visa)
- Flexible working hours
- Plenty of common sense and energy
Please don't forget to include a Cover Letter showing us your true personality!
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HOLD THE MINIMUM CRITERIA OF FITNESS CERTIFICATES.
About the benefits
We support our team members with complimentary gym membership, ongoing training and workplace flexibility. We work interactively as an organisation to encourage goal setting and excellence in both our personal and professional lives maintaining a culture of integrity and inspiring people to live longer, healthier and more fulfilling lives.