As an exceptional swimming instructor with a minimum of 4 years experience teaching, your role as our Team Leader will require you to lead by example both in and out of the water. You will be trustworthy and highly driven; capable of working autonomously in all aspects, but also capable of working closely with other staff. You will have impeccable communication skills, will be a natural team leader and capable of building strong professional relationships with staff, customers and management.
This role will require a minimum of 20 - 25 hours per week. Half teaching in our Learn to Swim program, with the other half of your hours made up of Customer Service shifts on pool deck and administration duties.
Administration duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the smooth running of Learn to Swim Program
- Ensuring the pool is clean and presentable at all times
- Answering and returning phone enquiries, emails
- Organising staff rosters and pool space
- Assisting Program Coordinator in hiring and interviews of instructors and lifeguard
- Assist with the planning and execution of the Klim Swim Learn to Swim program, holiday program and school intensive program
- Preparing newsletters for distribution to schools, kindergartens, and current customers
- Business development and marketing/Organising and executing promotional activities / campaigns for the business, co-managing social media pages
- Co-managing / updating website
- Liaison with the Richmond Football club, suppliers and maintenance contractors
Learn to Swim duties will include:
- 50% of total hours designated to our Learn to swim Program
- Lead the team to excellence by example
- Maintain a safe and happy work environment for staff
- Ensure positive customer experiences within all lessons
- You will be required to work 1 day of a weekend
- Be available to cover shifts at the last minute
- Option to teach in school Intensive programs
- At least 1 shift teaching in our infant Aquatic stream. If you are not qualified in Infant Aquatics, you will be required to do this course.
Customer Service Duties will include:
- Greet customers by name when they walk through the door
- Be the point of contact for parents with question, concerns or feedback
- Answer enquires via phone and email
- Mark attendance
- Ensure pool deck is clean and safe
- Ensure staff are compliant to Klim Swim code of conduct
- Taking payments and customer bookings
Paid administration training will be provided for the right candidate for a total of 4 weeks. During this time, you will be assigned to a mentor at all times.
Klim Swim Richmond