Club Coaching Coordinator
- Foundation or Development (preferable) Netball Coaching Accreditation.
- Working with Children’s Check
- Relevant coaching/playing experience
- Netball Victoria Membership
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and a love for the game.
- Training sessions - teams train weekday and Sunday afternoons and evenings.
- Saturday games at Caulfield & District Netball Association and Kingston & District Netball Association.
- Finalise coaching appointments for Carnegie Netball Club teams and our Net Set Go Program.
- Mentor coaches, ensure they hold WWCC’s and complete required coaching accreditation.
- Attend training sessions and games to assist coaches with the implementation of their coaching plan.
- Attend Carnegie Netball Club player and coaching clinics.
- Promote the continued development of all Carnegie Netball Club coaches and players.
- Attend the Carnegie Netball Club AGM.
Our motivated and progressive committee are keen to continue to grow and improve the club and would support any quality initiatives presented by the successful applicant.
A remuneration package will be discussed with the successful applicant.
Carnegie Netball Club is also looking for experienced coaches for our 2020 netball season.
The netball club offers a wide range of variety in playing ability from beginners to selected section 1 teams.
We are seeking an enthusiastic person to work with the club to help develop and encourage junior players.
We provide our coaches with training (Netball Victoria Foundation if required)
Coaches are fully supported by a team manager and coaching coordinator.
Coaches are expected to run a one hour weekly training session after school hours.
In addition coaches need to attend a 40 min game which is played on Friday nights for under 11 players or Saturday mornings for 12+ players.
Coaches are provided with a training handbook and all equipment is provided.
All coaches rates are negotiable
Training and matches are played at Duncan McKinnon Reserve in Murrumbeena