- Full time - term time
- Located at our Indooroopilly School
- Working in a caring Christian environment
We are a large independent College with a mission of “Excellence in Christian Co-education” ensuring Every Child Learns, Every Day.
With 2500 Prep to Year 12 students across two Colleges and an iconic outdoor education centre, Ironbark, our employee community need to collaborate across multiple stakeholders to create results. We ask our students and employees to embrace our motto of ‘Plus Ultra’ and contribute to Challenging Minds | Nurturing Hearts | Building Futures.
We are seeking an experienced Administration Officer to support our Sports department in a full-time term time capacity. This is a permanent position located at our Indooroopilly School.
- Have demonstrated experience in Administration with excellent time management skills and are able to work well under pressure
- You have strong computer skills and are proficient across a variety of programs including the Microsoft Office suite.
- You are highly organised and take pride in the planning and preparation of tools and resources
- You possess excellent interpersonal and are able to communicate sensitively and confidentially with parents, students and other staff
- You can build and maintain quality relationships in all aspects of your work
- You identify with St Peter’s professional behaviours of trust, accountability, unconditional positive regard and open communication and feedback and apply these in all that you do
- You value contributing to diverse and inclusive communities and accept the responsibility to uphold the Christian Ethos, including core values of care, dignity & respect.
Applications close 25 January 2020.