- Band 3A - $38.76 per hour (including casual loading) plus 9.5% Super
- Maribyrnong Aquatic Centre
Maribyrnong City Council is undergoing significant change in population growth, redevelopment, and a transitioning economy is leading to an influx of new residents, businesses and opportunities. Maribyrnong is becoming a sought after residential area and a destination for foodies.
Our Maribyrnong Aquatic Centre (MAC) Team is looking for an appropriately qualified and suitably experienced Centre Services Officer who enjoys working in a fast-paced, customer-facing environment. This role requires a customer-centric attitude to delivering a high-quality recreational service to the community.
- Professionally and efficiently manage a range of customer and member enquires via telephone and face to face, providing a solutions-based approach;
- Provide cash handling, administrative, reporting and stocktaking duties in line with the position, as required.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Previous experience working in an aquatic, recreation or leisure facility;
- Availability to work mornings, evenings and weekends;
- A current Level 2 (Senior) First Aid Certificate;
- A current Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation Certificate;
- A current Working with Children Check.
So, if you are a natural problem solver, have great interpersonal skills, and enjoy working in a diverse community-focused environment, Apply Now!
For further details and a copy of the position description please visit us at: http://maribyrnong.recruitmenthub.com.au or visit the "apply to" link below.
We are a child-safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to child safety and supporting the best interests of children in all our operations. Council encourages young people, people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Enquiries: Joe Greco, Coordinator Business Development, Health and Fitness on (03) 9032 4114.