1. Position Title: High Performance Pathways Director - Artistic Swimming Australia
2. Role Purpose: To support and develop the Artistic Swimming Australia High Performance pathways
3. Location: Flexible within Australia
4. Job Type: Part time, 3-4 days a week
5. Start date: February, 2020
6. End date: December 31st, 2021
7. Remuneration: Based on qualifications, between $27-30 per hour
8. Responsible To: Artistic Swimming Australia Inc (ASAI) Board
9. Principle Relationships: Works collaboratively with the:
- ASAI High Performance Committee (HPC);
- Artistic Swimming Australia Inc (ASAI) Board;
- State boards – WA, VIC, NSW/ACT, QLD;
- National Coaching Director (NCD);
- State Coaching Directors;
- State High Performance (HP) coaches;
- National Team/Squad coaches.
10. Key Accountabilities:
- Liaison with the AIS on National HP initiatives;
- Member of ASAI High Performance Committee;
- Develop and implement a national High Performance pathways framework;
- High Performance curriculum and maintenance;
- High Performance coach professional development program;
- Coordination and alignment of the state high performance centers within the framework;
- Develop a national talent identification strategy;
- High Performance communication and feedback strategy - development and implementation.
11. Special Requirements
The nature of this position is such that the National Pathways Director will occasionally be required to be available outside the ‘normal’ work hours. The appointee will be notified in advance when this will be required. The successful applicant will be expected to travel at least once per month.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.