Teach Swimming and Make a Difference - Sydney Locations
Rainbow Club Australia is a social swimming club for children with disabilities. At Rainbow Club, we believe that learning to swim is a right for all children.
This is a great opportunity to do a job with real purpose and leave every week feeling like you've made a difference.
Rainbow Club is seeking qualified swimming teachers to work at their clubs on weekends during the school terms. Rainbow Club pays above award rates to attract dedicated and passionate teachers. The current rate is $33 - $35 per hour.
We have openings at the following Clubs:
- Lane Cove Rainbow Club - Saturdays 1:00pm to 4:30pm
- Narellan Rainbow Club (Lead Teacher) - Sundays 12pm to 4pm
- Narellan Rainbow Club - Sundays 12pm to 4pm
- Northmead Rainbow Club (Lead Teacher) - Saturdays 1pm to 5pm
- Northmead Rainbow Club - Saturdays 1pm to 5pm
- Revesby Rainbow Club - Sundays 8am to 12pm
- Villawood Rainbow Club - Saturdays 9am to 1pm
- Tamworth Rainbow Club - Tuesdays 3pm to 6pm
Rainbow Club offers all our swimming teachers a full package of benefits to reward them for all their commitment and dedication. Just a few of these benefits are: above award rates, professional development opportunities, CPR courses offered 2 times a year free of charge and Instructor of the Year Award.
To see all the great benefits we offer please view here: https://www.myrainbowclub.org.au/teachers/
*Teachers will need to have an AUSTSWIM or Swim Australia qualification as well as a Working with Children Check Number for verification.