About the Role
The Corporate Partnership Manager will be responsible for acquiring new partners and commercial revenue whilst ensuring all reporting and contractual obligations are adhered to for the commercial partners of Netball NSW, the NSW Swifts and GIANTS Netball.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate partners at all required events (such as games, gala dinners, luncheons, events and away game hosting).
- Manage the benefit delivery schedule for Netball NSW, GIANTS Netball and NSW Swifts partners – plus deliver on all benefits.
- Identify and create opportunities for partners and cross promotional activities.
- Identify potential sponsors, and opportunities with the Executive General Manager - Commercial & Marketing.
- Managing inbound sponsorship enquiries.
- Developing sales collateral including tailored client proposals and presentations
See attached the Corporate Partnership Manager Position Description for a full list of responsibilities.
- Strong account management, marketing and promotional experience with a minimum of three to five years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong organisational skills managing multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Working independently and/or part of a team to meet deadlines.
- Ability to multitask in a high pressure environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business development and revenue growth.
- A think outside the box mentality.
This is a six month maternity leave contract which will include the 2020 Suncorp Super Netball Season. Weekend work will be required throughout the season, Netball NSW provide Time in Lieu to ensure a healthy work life blend is maintained.
About Netball NSW
Netball NSW is a not-for-profit organisation and is governed by a Board of Directors and managed by professional staff. Netball NSW is the peak state sporting organisation responsible for the governance, development, promotion and administration of netball throughout New South Wales and is affiliated to Netball Australia. Netball NSW provides the framework for approximately 115,000 registered members and over 150,000 total participants to enjoy netball at all levels throughout New South Wales. 2017 saw the introduction of the Suncorp Super Netball, the top Australian domestic competition which includes two Netball NSW elite teams, the NSW Swifts and GIANTS Netball.