- Work for Australia's strategic high performance sporting agency
- An exciting, challenging and dynamic work environment
- A great leadership opportunity, including domestic/international travel
AIS Medicine delivers world-class sports medicine services on the AIS Canberra campus and at the AIS European Training Centre in northern Italy. We foster a positive and vibrant team culture, ensuring an environment for personal and professional growth. AIS Medicine provides system leadership on matters of integrity, the health & welfare of athletes and excellence in delivery of sports medicine services.
You will oversee and lead medical services delivered to high performance athletes at the AIS Canberra campus. You will manage a dynamic team of medical and nursing staff and drive the in-house medical education program.
- Fellowship of the Australasian College of Sport & Exercise Physicians or equivalent
- High level people management skills that optimise team performance
- Enthusiasm for teaching
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
Position is based in Canberra and will be available as a fixed term contract for 4 years from commencement
Salary = $230,000 - $240,000 per annum + up to 15.4% superannuation.
Employment benefits include access to priority onsite Childcare placements, free parking facilities and use of on-site gymnasium.
Applications close 5.00pm AEDT Thursday 30 January 2020 (no late applications will be accepted).
Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia.
Please download the job description and then hit the "Apply Now" button. You will need to upload your CV/Resume and then complete the online application form. The application form will include these questions:
- Describe how your personal attributes will contribute to our team and enhance relationships with stakeholders
- Referencing the job description, please describe why you believe you are suitable for this position
- Please list your key relevant achievements
If you have any questions after reading the job description please contact David Hughes on 0408 815 779 for a confidential discussion, quoting reference number JN 1039.
If you experience any technical issues please contact People & Culture on (02) 6214 1328 or firstname.lastname@example.org