This diverse, hands on position will see you executing innovative marketing plans that increase participation numbers across all Netball NSW programs, integrates the grassroots with the elite and drives membership, attendances and ticket sales to home games and events for Suncorp Super Netball.
This position is responsible for the Netball NSW, Swifts and GIANTS brands and all of the programs, products and competitions that fall within this. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage two direct repots to guide their delivery of relevant initiatives.
- Developing and implementing marketing plans to increase retention and acquisition across all participation programs, membership, ticket sales and attendance.
- Managing the day to day relationship with our media partners.
- Developing and managing a pathways strategy for prospects and fans to increase their consumption eg. participant to ticket purchaser, ticket purchaser to member.
- Actively seek fan engagement opportunities for Netball NSW, NSW Swifts and GIANTS Netball.
- Evolving and maintaining the brand guidelines for Netball NSW, NSW Swifts and GIANTS Netball and provide final sign off of all promotional materials produced across the organisation.
- Prepare written reports to the General Manager Marketing Communications and Events and the CEO, as required.
The Successful Candidate
To be successful in this position, you will be a motivated, energetic individual with an interest in Netball. You will have:
- Relevant Marketing tertiary qualifications.
- 3 years’ experience in a marketing role within the sports or entertainment industry (desirable).
- Strong leadership skills, with experience in a leadership role.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities, plan work programs, meet deadlines and manage time effectively.
- A high level of computer expertise covering word processing, presentation software, database skills and Microsoft Office.
- High level interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate and prepared to go above and beyond.
- Clear, professional and excellent oral and written communication skills.
As you will need to attend Match Days and Events, you will be required to work outside regular working hours including weekends.