You’ll leverage your personality to deliver exceptional and fin-tastic swim classes to children and adults. Safety will be at the forefront of everything you do and creating an entertaining and easy way to learn to swim comes naturally to you. You’ll look for opportunities to improve our swim program delivery at every turn, finding ways to give our members that little bit extra… especially when it’s unexpected.
You’re warm, honest and genuine with your AUSTWSWIM qual, 3+ years' experience in a swim school and your first aid. You may also have your Infant and Preschool Aquatics qual, Access and Inclusion qual or Teacher of Adults qual. A+ for you. You get a kick out of getting people to those "I did it! "moments and love to deliver educational (yet entertaining) swim lessons. You’re authentic when you express yourself, and you‘re comfortable communicating with members of all ages and skill levels.
What we offer you:
- One of the world’s most recognised and exciting brands
- A culture that’s all about making exercise irresistible
- A free membership for you to workout at our clubs (and one for your buddy after 12 months)
- Discounted personal training
- Special deals with our retail and service partners
- Paid parental leave to spend time with your new little human
- Regular personal and professional development
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance program
- Uniforms designed in partnership with lululemon athletica
- Fun. It’s part of our success. We prefer smiles to graphs. We like to be human rather than corporate.
How to Apply:
These opportunities don’t come up often… especially with Virgin. Apply now.
We look out for our kids – this position will require the preferred candidate to satisfy a Working with Children Background Check.