A fantastic opportunity to join Campbelltown City Council as a Sports Coach on a casual basis!
Campbelltown City Council is a progressive and innovative organisation in a City surrounded by green spaces and bushland, providing services to a vibrant and diverse community. We have a cohesive and collaborative culture that thrives on having an impact on the local community for the greater good.
The Sport, Recreation & Leisure Section provides a number of high quality aquatic and indoor recreation facilities including two multi-purpose sports centres, two Olympic sized outdoor swimming pools and four indoor heated aquatic facilities.
The Sport, Recreation and Leisure team focuses on providing services to engage the community into living healthy lifestyles through running classes and programs within the various leisure facilities.
We are currently seeking suitably qualified and experienced Casual Sports Coaches with outgoing personalities, positive attitudes and enthusiasm; to provide coaching to a range of indoor sports related activities.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following key skills and attributes:
- Possess Sports Coaching accreditation
- Possess a current Resuscitation Certificate.
- Have demonstrated skill and experience in coaching and planning for children in sports.
- Effective communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- A current Gym For All (GFA) qualification is preferred.
- A current First Aid Certificate is preferred.
- Effective communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be a strong team player
- Versatility and a willingness to learn Commitment to role modelling our values of: Respect, Integrity, Optimism, Trust and Teamwork.
In return, you will join a friendly and cohesive team environment in addition to the following benefits:
- Casual employment
- Salary is per Local Government State Award (Junior rates of pay apply to applicants under the age of 18 years)
- Generous professional development opportunities
- Weekly pay
For further information please contact Mason Ryan, Leisure Centre Supervisor on (02) 4645 4248.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Campbelltown City Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and values the unique contributions of all people. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.