A fantastic opportunity to join Campbelltown City Council as a Pool Lifeguard on a casual basis!
Campbelltown City Council is a progressive and innovative organisation in a City surrounded by green spaces and bushland, providing services to a vibrant and diverse community. We have a cohesive and collaborative culture that thrives on having an impact on the local community for the greater good.
The Sport, Recreation & Leisure team manages a number of high quality aquatic and indoor recreation facilities including two multi-purpose sports centres, two Olympic sized outdoor swimming pools and four indoor heated aquatic facilities.
The Sport, Recreation & Leisure team focuses on providing services to engage the community into living healthy lifestyles through running classes and programs within the various leisure facilities.
We currently have opportunities for motivated and enthusiastic Pool Lifeguards with an ability to adapt and be flexible to support a large and dynamic team on a casual basis.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following key skills and attributes:
- Hold a current Pool Lifeguard Award or possess a letter of course completion of the Pool Lifeguard course (licence essential after 3 months service)
- A current First Aid certificate
- Have a positive and friendly demeanor
- A cleared Working with Children Check
- Commitment to role modelling our values of: Respect, Integrity, Optimism, Trust and Teamwork
In return, you will join a friendly and cohesive team environment in addition to the following benefits:
- Casual employment
- Salary is per Local Government State Award (Junior rates of pay apply to applicants under the age of 18 years)
- Generous professional development opportunities
- Weekly pay
For further information please contact Mason Ryan, Leisure Centre Supervisor, on (02) 4645 4248.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Campbelltown City Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and values the unique contributions of all people. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.