We are seeking a strongly motivated person, preferably with experience in Sports Competitions Administration to focus on the management and development of the BDAFA Football Competitions. The objectives of this full-time / temporary position are:
- To develop, regulate and administer a range of competitions for Bankstown District Football Association.
- To produce and manage the approved budgets associated with those competitions and to co-operate with the delivery of any commercial obligations connected with such competitions and events.
- To provide a link and be the principle point of contact between the Association and Clubs participating in all BDAFA competitions.
- To act as a liaison between the operation of BDAFA Competitions and BDAFA administration
- To produce the schedule of fixtures, ensure their publication and collate and publish results.
- To act as a liaison between the operation of BDAFA Competitions and external stakeholders.
Bankstown District Amateur Football Association
The Bankstown District Amateur Football Association (BDAFA) is a not for profit community-based football association situated in the former Bankstown Council area of south western Sydney. The association has a proud history of delivering a successful football competition for small-sided, junior and senior players (from the ages of four to Over 45’s). The Association encompasses 21 local grassroots football clubs as well as its own representative NPL Club – Bankstown United Football Club.
At present, BDAFA / BUFC has in-excess of 7,000 players with a targeted growth to 10,000 participants across winter outdoor, summer and other football competitions and programs.