WHY CHOOSE THE SWANS?
When choosing a career with the Sydney Swans, you will join a strong values-based organisation with a committed, proud and professional team working together towards ultimate sporting success. The Sydney Swans strive to be one of the leading football clubs both on and off the field in Australia.
We are committed to becoming a more diverse, inclusive and flexible workplace and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
The Sydney Swans are currently accepting applications from suitably enthusiastic individuals to become Consumer Sales Representatives on a casual employment basis as part of our membership team.
The membership team exists to give the Swans’ membership family amazing experiences. This position has prime responsibility for generating engaging, meaningful conversations with new and existing members primarily over the phone plus via email and live chat (when necessary).
Given the casual employment status of this role, it would suit candidates who are seeking flexibility in their working conditions.
The role is open to Sydney and Melbourne based candidates as it can be performed from either our Sydney Cricket Ground Office or our Melbourne Office in Albert Park.
- Outbound phone membership sales in bespoke call centre?
- Provision of product information via phone and email?
- Actively identify opportunities to add value for the mutual benefit of members and the Club?
- Timely responses to new enquiries and all customer communications?
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Possess a clear and articulate phone manner
- Experience and / or qualified in phone sales in an entertainment environment.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about customer service and sales.
- Knowledge of the sporting market (specifically AFL).
- Exceptional attention management.
- Computer literate including MS Office365 with knowledge of Ticketmaster’s Archtics an advantage.
THE RIGHT PERSON
- We’re looking for authentic people.
- People open to having meaningful conversations, finding connections and having a genuine interaction over the phone.
- You can spot an opportunity to sell a product.
- You are proactive, curious with a passion for sport, particularly AFL.
- You’re a team player.
- You are results driven.
- You have had experience in sales and / or customer service to sales roles.
- You are a terrific communicator.
Suitably experienced and interested individuals should submit a one (1) page letter of introduction including:
- Why you’re the right person for this role
- What you can bring to the role and the Sydney Swans
- Why you’re passionate about working in sales
Along with this letter please also submit your resume which should be no longer than three (3) pages to:
Applications close 15 December 2019
Please note we expect a high level of interest in the role and only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
The Sydney Swans do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
Sydney Swans Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia.
Further enquiries should be directed to Scott Dalby (Human Resources) on (02) 9339 9123.