TITLE: Part Time Game Development Officer (One Year Contract)
LOCATION: Hills Football – Bella Vista
START DATE: 16th January 2020
END DATE: 20th December 2020
POSITION TYPE: Part Time – Minimum 25 Hours Per Week, with the ability to increase hours when required
SALARY: $30 per hour, Plus Super & Holiday Loading.
OBJECTIVE: The primary purpose of the position is to have a positive impact on the experiences of players and participants through innovative introductory football programs.
In addition the Game Development Officer will deliver football programs and activities within the community, with a focus on Pre School aged participants, School aged participants, disability and multicultural programs. This exciting role provides an opportunity for someone with a passion to help develop football players across all age groups and ability levels within the Hills District.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: The Game Development Officer will:
- Deliver Little Legends Pre School aged programs.
- Deliver Schools programs.
- Deliver Holiday Programs.
- Assist with the delivery of all HFI Football Activities.
- Mentor and upskill coaching staff.
- Ensure all HFI football programs and activities are delivered by suitably qualified coaches.
- Plan and deliver match day activations at all Hills Football club grounds during the winter and summer seasons.
- Assist in the distribution of any football promotional material around registrations and other school and local events.
- Develop and manage relationships with key stakeholder bodies.
- Other coaching or game development tasks related tasks as reasonably requested by the Game Development Manager and Head of Football.
- Relevant administration tasks as required.
- Reports to the Game Development Manager and Head of Football
- Works closely with the Football Development Managers
- Establish and maintain strong professional relationships and communication with all coaches, the HFI Board, all Member Clubs and various stakeholders, including other clubs (both association and FNSW clubs), associations, schools, FNSW and FFA.
- Experience in coaching footballers of all ages, in particular pre school aged children.
- Fun, Bubbly and energetic personality.
- Deep understanding of the community football landscape.
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills.
- High level computer skills including Microsoft Office and website management.
- Great communicator.
- Professional and Punctual.
- Works autonomously.
- Able to prioritise tasks.
- Working with Children Check and Child Protection Certificate.
- Drivers License and access to own vehicle.
- Minimum C License or equivalent
Desirable Criteria, Not essential
- Sports Administration / Sports Business / Sports Coaching degree or equivalent.
- Regular weeknight and weekend work is required.
- Flexible working hours, however hours are often irregular.
- Hills Football will provide all training and relevant coaching courses required to complete this role.