Part Time: 20-24 hours/week (Monday-Wednesday)
Location: Alexandria, NSW
VIPeople is a company providing Casual Event Staff nationally to some of Australia’s leading Sporting and Entertainment venues. An exciting opportunity exists to join our team and be part of a dynamic organisation that is continually expanding.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for maintaining financial and accounting records to ensure the needs of the VIPeople clients and staff are exceeded. This includes:
- Preparation of casual staff payroll on a weekly basis
- Maintenance of casual staff superannuation records and processing
- Keep employee personnel records up to date to ensure accuracy of payroll
- Receivables: Invoicing, payments and reporting
- Payables: Purchase orders and authorisation
- Preparation of various payroll reports
The successful applicant will…
- As a minimum have completed a Diploma in Accounting (or equivalent) with 4 years related experience
- Possess advanced skills in MYOB AccountRight Live
- Demonstrate strong Microsoft Office skills (specifically Word and Excel)
- Possess a great attention to detail
Due to the flexibility in hours/days this role would suit a working parent. We would consider either a standard PAYG arrangement or contractor (ABN) arrangement. This is a great chance to be part of an exciting team in a fast paced industry with plenty of opportunity to progress and expand your skills and experience.