Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. The College is committed to creating a personalised learning environment for each Pymble girl. Pymble is universally acknowledged for its outstanding quality and exceptional opportunities. One of the key elements of our strategic plan Towards 2020: Striving for the highest is the development of a high performance and learning culture to enable the delivery of an excellent education.
We have a significant strategic leadership opportunity for an outstanding and driven professional to lead the College Sport Program. This role will work in collaboration with academic and operational Co-ordinators and Managers to develop and maintain high quality sports program for all students.
You will have:
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective, collaborative, dynamic leadership in developing a strategic plan for the Sports Program in alignment with the College Strategic Plan.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the leadership and management of Sport Programs.
- The ability to lead the sports staff to develop best practice procedures for coaching, coordinating and managing teams and groups within the Sports Program.
- Strong knowledge of the needs and interest of students in enhancing the Sport and Activities Program for the College.
- The ability to review the performance of the College in Sport and Activities and to provide an accurate and comprehensive overview and recommendations.
- The ability to work productively and collaboratively as a part of the College leadership team to achieve shared goals.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills including effective writing skills.
To learn more about this position, the calibre of person we are seeking to appoint and what makes Pymble an excellent place to work click ‘APPLY’ to go to the College website.
Applications close 3.00 pm Wednesday 20 November 2019.
The successful candidate must have a Working with Children Check clearance.
Pymble Ladies' College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.