MEDIA AND MARKETING OFFICER, TABLE TENNIS VICTORIA (TTV)
- Maintain the TTV website, and optimize its appearance and functionality;
- Develop and implement a TTV social media strategy to encompass any relevant platform or application including (but not limited to) Facebook, Instagram and Twitter;
- Maintain TTV’s various media platforms, in line with requirements of 2), outlined above to maximize and report upon audience reach using digital media analytics effectively;
- Responsible for capturing photos/videos of Table Tennis Victoria’s competition and events, including the sanctioned tournaments of TTV conducted by affiliated clubs. This also includes pennant competitions and any other social table tennis programs administered by TTV;
- Responsible for developing any marketing/promotional material required by TTV.
- Assist CEO, as may be required from time to time, with production of any sponsorship or endorsement proposals to attract major sponsors and stakeholders for TTV.
- Contribute ideas to increase membership revenue, participation and growth of table tennis in Victoria.
- Provide general support on an ad-hoc basis, as requested by the CEO, to assist with any urgent matters which require all staff attention, such as occasional event assistance.
Position/Title: Media & Marketing Officer
Status of Employment: Part Time (19 hours per week), Fixed Term Contract
Start date: Employment will commence on January 1, 2020 and terminate on December 31, 2020.
Remuneration: $401.90 per week (based on Clerical & Admin Grade 1 under Sporting Organizations Award 2010) + super
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer – TTV
Direct Reports: None