Are you a qualified pool lifeguard wanting to work flexible hours? If yes then come join the friendly team at various Aquatics centres around Canterbury/Bankstown Council.
As we will be falling into the peak season there are up to 30 positions available. Don't miss this great opportunity which will enable you to have that work/life balance you've been waiting for.
Assist with the supervision and control of a safe and enjoyable environment at Council’s Leisure and Aquatic Centres in accordance with Council’s policies, the requirements of the public and industry standards.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- RLSSA Pool Lifeguard Certificate.
- Apply First Aid Certificate.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Experience in the use of various pool equipment and basic maintenance practices.
- Knowledge of WHS and Risk Management practices in an aquatic and fitness environment.
- Effective complaints handling experience and conflict resolution skills.
- Working with Children Check Clearance.
- Current Class C NSW Driver Licence.
- Pre-employment medical clearance.
How to apply:
Applications must be submitted online by clicking the 'Apply' button below and creating a login using your email address. Please provide a current CV and a covering letter addressing each of the Essential Criteria listed above.
For further information, please contact Brent Grant, Team Leader Leisure and Aquatics, on 9644 8300
Canterbury Bankstown Council prides itself on being a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value unique contributions of all people. We encourage people with a disability or culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/city-of-canterbury-bankstown