Gymnastics Northern Territory are seeking an experienced Advanced Silver/FIG 2 or High Performance/FIG3 coach to lead their 2019 State Squad camp programs. An up and coming advanced coach with suitable experience with state squads would also be considered. GNT are offering for camp presenters to take 1 up to 6 weekends.
The GNT State Squads are broken up into TWO divisions - Junior (Levels 4-5) and Senior (Levels 6-8; currently in 2018/19). Each squad has approximately 10 gymnasts and the sessions are attended by 2-4 club coaches. The Squads are run 6 times per year over Saturday & Sunday, with TWO training sessions for each squad (being ONE per day of each weekend).
If you think you have the skills and are interested in becoming a leader for the NT WAG program, please contact Jayde Martin (Executive Director) on email@example.com
Fly in Friday and out Sunday night. Escape the cold six times a year and enjoy everything that the Northern Territory has to offer!
All travel costs are funded and presenter fees negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
- Min Gymnastics Australia Advanced WAG accreditation
- Current NT working with children check – Ochre Card
- Experience in State Team or State Squad programs
- A passion for helping others and a desire to build from the ground up
- ADV. Silver (and/or FIG 2) coaching accreditation
- High Performance (and/or FIG 3) coaching accreditation
- Experience running, planning or facilitation State Teams or State Squads programs
- Interest and/or availability to remain the leader of GNT State Squad Camps for a minimum of 1-2 years
2020 State Squad dates:
- Saturday 29 February & Sunday 1 March 2020
- Saturday 28 March & Sunday 29 March 2020
- Saturday 13 June & Sunday 14 June 2020
- Saturday 8 August & Sunday 9 August 2020
- Saturday 24 October & Sunday 25 October 2020
- Saturday 21 November & Sunday 22 November 2020