Are you passionate about teaching kids a life-long skill? If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
We have a position available for an advanced + WAG Gymnastics Coach to join our Gymnastics team at Sydney Gymnastics & Aquatic Centre (SGAC) at West HQ.
What does a Gymnastics Coach do?
A WAG Gymnastics Coach will work with some of our most elite gymnasts to develop, improve, and polish their skills. You will:
- Assist in the development and progression of gymnasts
- Teach, coach and deliver program in a positive, safe and fun environment
- Provide support to other coaches
- communicate to children, parents and coaches on the progress of participants and maintain a high level of customer service
Who's right for the job?
The ideal person will enjoy working in a team environment and have a genuine interest in educating kids about the benefits of this fun and energetic sport. You, alongside your Team Leader will plan and deliver fun and challenging gymnastics programs for children.
What you will need to be considered?
- Advanced / Advanced Silver Accreditation
- Current and Valid technical membership
- First Aid Certificate/CPR
- Working with children Check clearance (18+ years)
- Experience in gymnastics coaching and working with children from 18 months to adults.